We offer a broad range of service in tax planning and preparation services in Canada and the U.S.

U.S. and Canada Personal Income Taxes:

  • U.S. and Canada individual tax compliance for all years;
  • Canadians or U.S. citizens resident in Canada filing a U.S. individual return;
  • Catch up on overdue U.S. tax compliance including streamlined procedure tax return preparation;
  • Non-resident reporting U.S. rental property;
  • Sales of U.S. rental property;
  • Cross-border tax planning including tax planning for individuals moving to the United States or individuals moving out of United States;
  • U.S. state tax issues for individuals working or holding properties in States.

U.S. Corporate Income Taxes:

  • U.S. Corporate federal and state tax compliance;
  • Obtain Corporate employer identification numbers (EIN).